Friday, November 2, 2007

Participate!

Participation in the festival is open to everyone!

Yes, whether you are a student, an amateur or a professional filmmaker, you can showcase your film at the film festival.

Our website is not up as of yet. When it does you can download the entry forms from there. For the time being, send an email to thedamfest@gmail.com and an entry form with more details about the DigitAll Movement will be sent to you.

Otherwise, just comment on this post and I'll email it to you directly.

Cheers!

6 comments:

Chauhan singh said...

plz send me a form ...............
thanxxx

DAM Fest said...

Yes of course. But it would be great if you could give me your email id. So I can do so.
Cheers.

Anonymous said...

send me a form to karthik_viscom@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

plz send me with a entry form, i am quite intrested, well my id is sidd21686@yahoo.co.in

Unknown said...

kindly send me participation details

DAM Fest said...

Hi Deepika. Please give us your email id so we can forward the details to you.